Admissions 2013 - 2015
What BIM Offers?
Two-year full time residential MBA Programme with specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems and Human Resource Management.
- An excellent core faculty supported by eminent visiting faculty from corporate sector.
- A computer center with a 20 mbps dedicated line and Internet facility, accessible round-the-clock, with wi-fi connectivity to all hostel rooms.
- Air Conditioned Library equipped with many online databases and 1100 online journals including Harvard Business Review.
- Up-to-date curriculum in tune with latest Industry requirements.
Who is eligible?
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2013.
- CAT 2012 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM.
- All applicants to BIM should take CAT Online Test (Conducted by IIMs from 11th Oct to 6th Nov 2012)
(IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of program)
How to apply?
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
- Prospects and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration. Payment can be made through Credit card/Demad Draft/Net Banking. Online payment should be made for Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/ST).
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/ST candidates must send their scanned community certificate copy along with the requisition.)
| Commencement of issue of BIM Application forms and Online Registration
||25th November 2012
|Common Admission Test Window *
||11th October to 06th November 2012
|Last date for issue and submission of BIM application forms is
||10th February 2013
(* Refer CAT Advertisement – Click Here)
Send your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Correspondence including the requisition for application should have “MBA Admissions 2013-2015”superscribed on the envelope and must be sent to:
The Admissions Chairman,
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,
(School of Excellence of Bharathidasan University)
Post Box No.12 MHD Complex,
BHEL Campus TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 014.
Ph: 0431-3293678, 2520796| Telefax: 0431-2520733