BIM Centre for Development & Entrepreneurships Entrepreneurial Finance Lab (EFL)
Target Group: Entrepreneurs in and around Trichy
Why: Many entrepreneurs are finding it difficult to understand and manage their finances, a fear of financial statements can sometimes be the barrier to do business. They are using heuristics to decide on major decisions without understanding its financial implications. This program will provide the financial basics and a direction to understand and manage their money. They will leave with a lot more financial knowledge and a lot less fear on financial numbers.
Duration: 2 Days
• Understanding financial statements
• Understanding RoI and other related numbers
• Understanding financial implications of operational decisions
• Working Capital Effectiveness
- Gain the financial knowledge needed to run your business more efficiently.
- Learn how to calculate critical ratios and understand what they’re telling you.
- Find out why your profit does not equal cash.
- Learn how to manage working capital.
- Be able to talk numbers with bankers, investors, and partners.
- Understand the financial impact when testing your business assumptions.
Program Fee: Rs.5000 per participant. DD drawn in favor of 'Bharathidasan Institute of Management' payable at Tiruchirappalli. Kindly send your DD to Dr. V. P. Sriraman, Bharathidasan Institute of Management, BHEL Complex, MHD Campus, Tiruchirappalli - 620 014.
Program Dates: November 29-30, 2014
Last Date: November 27, 2014
Venue: BIM Campus